APPrO 2019 - the 31st Annual Canadian Power Conference & Networking Centre
November 21 & 22, Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
The future belongs to those who can see the inflection points ahead and institute the necessary strategies to embrace them.
APPrO 2019 presents industry experts on a range of topics from massive electrification, to storage, responsive energy management technology, digitization and many more. Discover major innovators designing new options for remaking the power system.
Participate in important discussions on the coming industry changes, current business plans and commercial opportunities in Canadian power.
Make valuable connections with hundreds of top-tier industry professionals, across all power technologies, in one place - at one time, at the Canadian Power industry’s only comprehensive power generation event.
Register now for APPrO 2019. Join us and discover the inflection points that will be key to your business interests.
Dates: 21 November 2019
To 22 November 2019
Contact Number: 416-3226549
Contact Email: email@example.com
Current speaker highlights include:
- Hon. Greg Rickford, Minister of Energy, Northern Development and Mines, Minister of Indigenous Affairs (Invited)
- David Butters, President & CEO, Association of Power Producers of Ontario (APPrO)
- Neva Espinoza, Director, Enabling Technologies and Advanced Generation, EPRI - Electric Power Research Institute
- Heather Ferguson, Vice President, New Business Ventures, Ontario Power Generation (OPG)
- Tim Gibson, Vice President, Product and Systems Sales, Smart Infrastructure, Siemens Canada Limited
Check the conference website often for ongoing updates to the speaker roster and conference agenda (coming soon).