APPrO 2019 "The Inflection Point" - 31st Annual Canadian Power Conference & Networking Centre
November 21 & 22, Westin Harbour Castle Conference Centre, Toronto
The APPrO 2019 conference provides high-value strategic insight in the current environment of unprecedented transformation and change. Helping you to identify the necessary "inflection points" we present another strong lineup of thought-leading speakers, and hundreds of top-tier power industry decision makers at Canadian power's most comprehensive annual event.
Join us to tackle the rapid and extensive change and uncover the inflection points key to your business!
Register now for APPrO 2019!
Industry association members - contact your Association to find out if you can take advantage of special partner discounts for APPrO 2019!
Dates: 21 November 2019
To 22 November 2019
Contact Name: Soraya Rivera
Contact Number: 416-322-6549 ext. 223
Contact Email: email@example.com
Current speaker highlights include:
- The Hon. Greg Rickford, Minister of Energy, Northern Development and Mines | Minister of Indigenous Affairs
- Dan Balaban, CEO of Greengate Power
- Peter Gregg, CEO of the IESO
- Neetika Sathe, VP, GRE&T Centre, Alectra Utilities
- Kathleen Kauth, Peak Power
- Anouk Kendall, Decentralized Energy Canada
- Greg Lyle, Innovative Research Group Inc.
- The DER Ecosystem – parallel conference
- Virtual Reality of Utility-Scale Wind & Solar (Demo)
- Annual Canadian Power Banquet & Awards
- Power Networking Centre
- Speed Mentoring
... and more!
Stay tuned; check the conference website often for ongoing updates to the speaker roster and conference agenda