Hydrogen and Sustainability Conference 2020
Some of the speakers and session themes that will be part of our conference program:
• Opening address from Canadian Tire Corporation – The CTC Hydrogen Vision
• Why the Deployment of Hydrogen Technology Solutions is at the heart of Sustainability
• The Business Case for Hydrogen as 'clean' Transportation Fuel derived from Surplus Electricity
• Hydrogen Bus Fleets - what products are available now and which transit agencies are leaders
• Hydrail - the Status and Highlights of the Metrolinx exploration of Hydrogen GO Trains
• Keynote Speaker – Canada’s lead in Hydrogen Technology Development and Global Impacts
• Building the Hydrogen Economic Ecosystem - the role for policymakers and progressive communities
• Building Out H2 Fueling Infrastructure for cars, busses, trucks, trains and ships.
• Developing Fixed Hydrogen Generation Projects - and how to fund them
Dates: 20 May 2020
To 20 May 2020
Contact Name: Robert Stasko
Contact Email: email@example.com
We are in the process of confirming all of our speakers, panelists and moderators for the 9 major sessions. A complete provisional program agenda (afternoon sessions in two parallel themes) with named speakers and affiliations will be posted on our event page (below) in February. A provisional agenda will be sent to all registrants a month prior to the event. Info about local public transit, parking and hotel accommodations will also be sent to all registrants. The conference registration (link below) will give you full access to the entire program, and will include light breakfast, buffet lunch and two networking coffee breaks -morning and mid-afternoon.