APPrO 2018 Innovation and Disruption - Solving for X
The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
30th Annual Canadian Power Conference & Networking Centre
Dates: 12 November 2018
To 13 November 2018
Contact Number: 416-322-6549
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The pace of change in the energy sector shows no signs of slowing down. To guide you through the epic changes sweeping across the power industry, the economy and the planet, APPrO is assembling another exemplary lineup of thought leaders and decision-makers to headline APPrO 2018.
What impact will increasingly digitized and sophisticated power networks have on existing energy operations, on new investment opportunities, and on the structure of the sector? Which rules are changing and how?
APPrO 2018, the Canadian Power Conference, tackles Innovation and Disruption! Hear the current thinking, business plans and commercial opportunities while networking at the APPrO 2018 conference, covering such key topics as:
* IESO Market Renewal
* The provincial government’s new policy priorities
* LSEs and the options for future LDC business models
* OEB modernization
* The realistic vision for DER
* Should Ontario restructure responsibility for the “balancer of last resort”?
* Financial strategies for managing in a rapidly changing market
* Data usage issues for the energy consumer
* The expanding possibilities made possible by the new aggregators.
There’s little doubt that the emerging intensively-networked power sector will feature significant breaks with the past: This is your best chance to be part of an industry-wide collaboration on shaping the future.