Educational Materials about electricity in Canada
Please feel free to make use of the following documents which help provide background information on a wide range of questions about electricity in Canada.
From the Canadian Electricity Association (http://www.canelect.ca):
- The Human Resource Crisis in the Canadian Electricity Sector
- Electric and Magnetic Fields
- Species at Risk Act and the Electricity Sector
- Electricity and Climate Change
- The Electricity Industry and the Fisheries Act
- Understanding Mercury
- Canadian Attitudes Towards Energy Efficiency
More publications are available from the CEA at the following location :
From the IESO:
A presentation that outlines many of the practical issues that currently affect operation of the electricity system in Ontario:
"Ontario's Reliability Outlook"
Derek Cowbourne, Chief Operating Officer provides an update on the province's reliability outlook and outlines the path Ontario is taking towards a greener future at Hydro Ottawa's Power A Green Future - 2007 Energy & Conservation Symposium on November 13, 2007.
* * *
25 Adelaide St. East, Suite 1602
Toronto, Ontario, M5C 3A1
or: PO Box 1084, Stn. F.,
Toronto, Ontario M4Y 2T7 Canada