Information for Delegates
Delegates to APPrO 2008 shape the power generation industry in Ontario.
To register for APPrO 2008, please use our secure Online Registration Page or download the Delegate Registration Form , complete and fax it back to APPrO at (416) 481-5785. Be sure to include your payment instructions. Once we process your registration, we will send you a confirmation via fax or e-mail.
The Registration Desk opens 7:00 am, Tuesday, November 18 and 7:30 am on Wednesday, November 19. Registration desk staff will be available throughout conference hours to assist you.
Tuesday, November 18 - 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday, November 19 - 8:30 am to 3-5pm (depending on workshop selection)
Trade Show Hours:
November 18, 2007 - 9am - 6pm
November 19, 2008 - 9am – 3:45 pm (new closing time)
Delegate Registration Contact:
Ms. Soraya Rivera
APPrO 2008 Conference Registration
(416) 322-6549, ext. 223
Your delegate registration includes:
1. All-access pass to conference plenary sessions and presentations.
2. Delegate kit including APPrO 2008 conference bag, binder with speaker presentations, and exhibitor information.
3. Continental breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks on both days.
4. Delegate reception in Trade Show
5. Banquet dinner with keynote address.
6. Power Mixer - Unwind with a nightcap and some “power' networking with your industry peers at the Steam Whistle Brewery.
7. CD ROM of conference proceedings (Spring 2009).
8. Qualify for special APPrO 2008 room rate at Intercontinental Hotel
MEMBERS before October 10 - $895 (After October 10 - $1095)
Non-Members before October 10 - $1295 (After October 10 - $1495)
Groups of 5 or more 20% off (certain conditions apply).
To qualify for the member rate, your company must be a member in good standing of APPrO at the time of your registration AND you must have been named by your company as an APPrO member.
Conference & Show Guide: Printer Friendly Version - pdf
Passes to the Power Networking Centre are complimentary, but registration is required. APPrO reserves the right to limit access to the Power Networking Centre for those holding complimentary passes during meal and hospitality functions.
The APPrO 2008 Conference & Trade Show is dynamic and the program is subject to change as we move closer to the conference date. Please check back often for the latest information.