- Click here for information on APPrO's 2007 conference "Sharpening the Blueprint"
- Click here for information on APPrO's 2006 conference "Critical Connections"
- Click here for information on APPrO's 2005 conference "Making the Pieces Fit"
- Click here
for information on APPrO's conference "Key Gas Issues for Ontario Power
on June 6, 2005 at the Novotel Hotel in downtown Toronto.
- Click here
for information on APPrO's 2004 Conference
which took place on November 24 and 25, 2004 at the Metro Convention
Centre in downtown Toronto.
for information on APPrO's 2003 Conference "Completing the Power
which took place on November 25 and 26, 2003 in downtown Toronto.
for information on IPPSO's 2002 Conference "Maximizing the Competition"
which took place on October 28 and 29, 2002 in downtown Toronto.
for information on IPPSO's 2001 Conference "From Theory to Action"
which took place on November 27 and 28, 2001 in Richmond Hill, just
north of Toronto
for information on IPPSO's 2000 Conference "Finding Your Place in the
which was held on November 27 and 28, 2000 in Toronto, and the
associated workshop series
- 3rd Annual CHP Washington Policy Conference - May 7-8; U.S.
Combined Heat and Power
Association; Georgetown University Conference Center, Washington, DC
- Canada's Energy Efficiency Conference and Awards 2000, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada October 10-12, 2000 Toll-free: 1-877-633-7440; (613) 992-6130
- Rise and Shine 2000, the Canadian national solar conference and exhibition in Halifax
- Click here for information on IPPSO's 11th Annual Canadian Independent Power Conference and Trade Show, which was held on November 1 and 2, 1999
- People and Planet-friendly Events Calendar
- Renewable Energy for the New Millennium Conference, 8 10 March 2000, Sydney Australia
- Sustain '99
is a major
conference on sustainable energy
The promoters say it "is the site for 'The World Sustainable Energy Fair' and 'The Sustainable Energy Industry Journal'. The fair is the largest international meeting place entirely dedicated to sustainable energy and therefore is vital to anybody who is interested in renewables. The journal is the leading international and quaterly journal to give an at a glance look at what is new in renewables."
- Click here for
IPPSO's Conference "Working with the IMO," which was held on May 26,
1999 in Toronto
(Proceedings now available in electronic form)
- B ackground information on IPPSO's 10th anniversary Canadian Independent Power Conference, which was held on November 17 and 18, 1998
- World Energy Efficiency Day
- IISD's List of Sustainable Development conferences
- The Energy Sector of Natural Resources Canada's list of energy-related conferences annually being held in Canada
- The Coalition for Green Economic Recovery's list of currently planned meetings
- SEI's list of solar energy and related conferences
- Canadian Electricity Forum's Conference Listings
- ENVIRONMENT BUSINESS EVENTS WEB SITE: INDUSTRY CANADA Industry Canada's Environmental Affairs Branch posts environmental business trade shows and conferences on Industry Canada's Strategis Web site.
- A complete listing of 1999 international waste management and recycling events
- EarthFEST 99 in Courtenay on Vancouver Island.
- International Trade & Exhibitions J/V Ltd. This London, UK trade show & exhibition organizing firm is planning 6 oil & gas exhibitions for the former Soviet Union, China and Saudi Arabia for 1996 and 1997. They are also planning an international environmental exhibition in Moscow for March, 1997. Anyone interested in taking part, or looking for more information, should contact: International Trade & Exhibitions J/V Ltd. at Byron House, 112A Shirland Rd., London, UK, W9 2EQ; Tel. +44 (171)286-9720. . (861) 2575681, fax 5691.
- A list of Solar and Renewable Energy Conferences for the coming year.
For queries or suggestions, please forward to:
Street address: 25 Adelaide St. East, Suite 1602, Toronto, Ontario M5C 3A1
Last update: April 2, 2005